Through a consistent meditation practice, we can access that divine channel that gives us entry into the unseen world. In order to be able to use it to our advantage, we need to exercise this muscle so that we trust our instincts and intuition.
The pituitary gland is related to the third eye chakra and the BEST way to strengthen it, is by meditating EVERY day.
The pituitary gland is a small endocrine organ that controls a multitude of important functions in the body. It is divided into an anterior lobe, intermediate lobe and posterior lobe, all of which are involved in hormone production. It’s located at the base of the brain below the hypothalamus.
- Growth Hormone Production
- Production of Hormones That Act on Other Endocrine Glands
- Production of Hormones That Act on the Muscles and the Kidneys
- Endocrine Function Regulation
- Storage of Hormones Produced by the Hypothalamus
Is the control center for many autonomic functions of the peripheral nervous system which means that it collects ‘data’ and sends it to your brain. So the nerve endings in your fingers (touch), eyes (sight), nose (smell), ears (hearing) are all part of the PNS.
Why is it called the master gland?
The pituitary controls the function of most other endocrine glands and is therefore sometimes called the master gland. HOWEVER the pituitary is controlled in large part by the hypothalamus. By detecting the levels of hormones produced by glands under the pituitary’s control, the hypothalamus or the pituitary can determine how much stimulation the target glands need.
The hypothalamus is the one controlling all these different glands, the pituitary merely relays the information crossing between the hypothalamus and the target tissues. The pituitary is more like a 2nd in charge to the hypothalamus.
Heal Your Intuition – You have the right to see & to trust your intuition when your third eye chakra is balanced
– Identity – Self Expression
– The Demon To Conquer – ILLUSION
– Developed From – Adolescence
DEFICIENT: Poor memory, lack of imagination and vision, narrow minded, not open to new ideas, -ve perceptions
EXCESS: Delusional, Prone to nightmares and obsessions, paranoid, no perception of what is own & what is others
PHYSICAL MALFUNCTIONS THAT CAN MANIFEST:
Headaches, vision problems, learning difficulties, difficulty staying focused in this reality, rigid perceptions
BALANCED: Perceptive, imaginative, can access and remember dreams, can trust instincts and intuition
- Some people see a green light or a tick that indicates a ‘yes’, and a red light or a cross that indicates a ‘no’
- Others get a voice in their head that says ‘yes’ or ‘no’
- Some get a warm sensation in their heart for a ‘yes’, others get an uncomfortable feeling in their tummy for a ‘no’
- You may get a sensation that I may not have mentioned here – GO WITH IT
Examples of things to Check:
- When the phone rings, try and sense who it is before looking at your caller ID
- Ask for guidance when navigating traffic instead of relying on your GPS
- Take a few quiet moments in the morning to sit and ask for 3 things to guide you during the day
- Ask to be shown the priority for what you need to do when you feel overwhelmed
If you have any other wonderful ways to access your intuition, I’d love to hear them.
Until next time, Patty