The number “12” is the base number of ALL creation & the most POTENT number … its sacred geometry derivative is 3… (Merger of mind, body & spirit) It is also the 12th layer of our DNA called the God layer (consciousness)…
What does this mean? In this month activating the God Code within our own frequency…this is also known as the “Davinci Code”
In this 12th month, we experience 12.12.12 & 21.12.12 in the month of 12…on the 12th Year after the millennium… this all comes down to the common denominator of 3…(EXCEPT THE YEAR IS 2012 IS A “5”= Unity Consciousness).
This is the first time in human Evolution that we are ascending & accessing the New Sun Codes of the “God Consciousness” within our own frequency…. As the Alignment of the 5th Sun aligns on 21.12.12, which means we are moving from hydrogen based sun to helium based sun codes (lighter & lighter vibrations).
WHAT’S THE 21 12 12 TRANSITION ABOUT?
We are all ready & only need to allow Venus (the planet of love) that aligned over Egypt on the 3.12.12 to begin opening our heart & with Mercury (shifter of communication) & Saturn (ruler of Karma) meaning communicate from the place of the heart & allow all karmic & past griefs, sadness, hurts & resentments to be dissolved. We have the opportunity to let them go forever.
- There are 12 months in a year
- There are 12 hours in the day / night
- 12am tells us it’s midnight / 12pm midday
- There are 12 Days of Christmas
- There were 12 Apostles
- 12 Olympians ruled Ancient Greece
- There are 12 inches in a foot
- There are 12 steps in the Alcoholics Anonymous program
- Humans usually have 12 pairs of ribs
- A colour deck has 12 basic hues
- There are 12 face cards in a card deck
- There are 12 Astrology signs
This is the time where the shift from the Piscean Age to the Aquarian Age is being cemented hence the end of the Mayan calendar – it simply represents the end of an Age.
Eric Rankin beautifully sums up the shift we will experience as “To put it simply, we are shifting away from old, fear-based habits and imagining a whole new reality for ourselves – a reality based on hope rather than despair, of abundance rather than lack, of peace rather than war, of contentedness rather than yearning, and of connectedness rather than separation. We are awakening to the fact that a new era is upon us, and that we have the ability to co-create the hopeful future we desire for this planet and ourselves”.
We have always experienced change, but rarely with this intensity and speed and never with this scope and vastness. Our mind is changing its sensitivity, its basic frequency and functioning. Our lifestyle is changing its sense of time, space, relatedness, and relevancy. There has never been a more important time to have a personal sadhana or a daily practice.
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE PISCEAN
AND AQUARIAN AGE
1. We are now moving from individual consciousness to heart centred group consciousness and can develop their independence and feel free from elitism. Our sense of community and our consciousness is expanding from mindfulness when recycling and minimizing waste, to global fairness and equality in terms of money, education and freedom. Many protestors supporting Occupy Sydney have emphasised the importance of standing up for the less fortunate when we ourselves are privileged.
2. Those who hold positions of power will be held accountable for their actions in a much greater way and one of the reasons is that information is much more readily accessible to us than ever before. Think of all the Youtube sensations that have occurred recently and how people in positions of power are no longer able to get away with manipulating people like they used to. Police and military forces have cameras installed as part of their uniform, and CCTV cameras help keep our streets, petrol stations and public places safer.
3. A few other things that can assist us during this time of transition is remembering that what we do on a personal level will eventually be mirrored on a global scale. Being mindful of how busy we are with our commitments is important as the optimum environment for healing to occur is when our internal state is calm and quiet.
4. Transformation is never a painless process. When you fast or cleanse to purify your body, at first you feel worse, because toxins get stirred up in order to be eliminated. Once these poisons have been cleared, you feel lighter and more energized. Now imagine that every person on planet Earth is going through this shift. We are heading into a time of radical change. It is a time of great potential growth and expansion, but it is also a time of great potential pain and suffering. The more that you understand what is happening, the more that you can go through all of the changes without losing your balance and stability.
5. Where the Piscean age was organized in a vertical, up and down structure of hierarchies, the Aquarian Age is organized in a horizontal network, opening the world up to true equality
6. The Piscean Age focused on machines, hierarchies, power, control, fear, competition, being a winner, conditional love, binding partnerships, glamour, pleasure pursuits, heroes, stars, rulers and followers. In the Aquarian Age, there is no duality between losing and winning for everyone is already a winner – life is about co – operation and not competition.
7. During this age, the focus is no longer on your identity and existence (“to be or not to be”), but on accepting yourself as a whole person (“be to be”) you do not need to believe in something outside of yourself. You are ready to accept that you have the knowledge and wisdom within yourself.
THE AQUARIAN AGE CHARACTER
- Intellect is not enough. We need a new relationship to intuition, emotion, and instinct.
- Information is not enough. Neither is knowledge. We need wisdom.
- Learning is not enough. We must learn how to learn.
- Complexity is increasing as is our need to deal with it.
- Everything is faster and we have less time. We need far more love and unity for we have more fear and tremendous insecurity.
- We require a reconciliation and integration of the spiritual side of life with the technological and material sides – a spiritual fitness to sense values and meaning.
- There is no isolation. Each action we take must be considered ecologically and globally because each person does affect, directly or indirectly, vast networks of people and other living beings and places.
- Change and learning is continuous and life-long. We must maintain mental, emotional, and physical flexibility.
How has this transition affected you personally? Are you feeling fatigued or a little more sensitive than usual? I’d love to hear your thoughts..